- Play quality Bridge on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Play Rubber or Teams of Four Mode
- Take part in exciting on-line Duplicate competitions
- Playing for iBridge Dollars and Ranking points
- Open competitions (up to 12 players)
- Head to Head – Just you against one other – Winner takes all
Q-Plus Bridge, the engine behind iBridgePlus, was the runner up in this years World Computer Bridge Championships, held in the Netherlands in October. Well done Q-Plus !!
2 Computers in Battle for Title Evaluate a Hand Differently
By PHILLIP ALDER, Bridge correspondant for The New York Times, Published: November 11, 2011
- Challenging for the Expert,… helpful to the Beginner. iBridgePlus can be configured to stimulate players of all levels.
- Play ‘Stand-Alone’ against one of the best Bridge Engines in the world – the Q-Plus Engine, with in excess of 2.5 Billion different deals available
- On-Line Competitions are not reliant on uninterrupted Internet connection. Competitions available 24/7 – but are played off-line, in your own time and at your own pace.
- Standard Competitions for experienced players, and Beginners Competitions, with help, hints and explanations during bidding – the ideal way to learn to play the ‘King’ of card games
- Software supports all the main bidding systems and conventions (Acol, standard American, Precision … 22 different ones in total !!)